The school year is quickly coming to an end. There has been a great deal of enthusiasm about technology-infused lessons and learning this year, and it is sure to continue in the fall. Before summer break begins, it is worth reflecting on just a few of our technology highlights from the 2008-2009 school year:
• New wireless mobile lab
• Introduction of document cameras and Promethean boards
• Videoconferencing projects throughout the year
• January 29th PD focused on technology in-servicing for all staff
• Creation of the Camilla School blog
• May 15th PD day included Promethean board demonstrations
Camilla’s technology learning for teachers and students is a work in progress. Teachers will continue to be dedicated to providing cutting-edge learning opportunities through current technologies and 21st century tools.
Have a wonderful summer vacation!
One OneNote Feature I Wish Google Keep Had
3 hours ago